We believe that each patient in our care is unique, with individual needs and concerns. This philosophy directs our Total Care approach to patient treatment. Total Care begins with an intense focus on the medical needs of each of our patients then continues with kind attention to their personal, social, and spiritual needs, as well.
It is our goal to maximize the recovery potential of each of our residents. In addition to 24-hour skilled nursing care, we provide a comprehensive program of rehabilitative services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
Additionally, our Activities Department develops and implements a variety of therapeutic recreational programs which encourage social interaction and stimulate mental well-being and enthusiasm for life.
Castle Manor is proud to be at the forefront of patient care and treatment.
Basic and Specialized Services
Castle Manor offers a wide array of services including:
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Restorative nursing services
- IV therapies
- Wound management
- Discharge planning and social services assistance
- Dietary evaluation with regular and special diets
- Laboratory testing and X-ray services
- Medication management
- Total parenteral feedings, nasogastric feedings
- G-tube and J-tube feedings
- Audiology, podiatry, vision, dental, and psychological consultations
- Oxygen therapy
- Diabetes management
- Post-operative care
- And more…
Call for more information.