Castle Manor Nursing &
Our Mission and Our Philosophy
Generations Healthcare was founded upon the belief that caring for the sick, the elderly, and the infirm is a special and sacred stewardship. It is our mission to have this belief reflected in everything we do: in the presentation of our homes, in the professionalism of our staff, and in the daily delivery of care to our residents and their families. It is our purpose that whoever enters a Generations home will be met with kindness, competence, and compassion. We are caring for a lifetime.
At Generations, we treat our patients and residents like family. See what makes us different.
Come take a virtual tour of one of our beautiful facilities and preview our clean, comfortable accommodations.
- Employee Spotlight: Ron Hernandez Changes Lives as Physical Therapist at Generations Healthcare for 20 Years
- 2022 Nurse of the Year from the California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF)
- Therapy at Horizon Ridge
- Heimlich Hero Save’s Patient’s Life
- Cigna Employee Assistance and Work/Life Support Program
- Generations Healthcare Certified as a Great Place to Work for Third Year Running
- Gramercy Court Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Undertakes Remodel
At Generations Healthcare, we believe that caring for the sick, the elderly, and the infirm is a special and sacred stewardship—and we need people who believe the same. We count ourselves blessed that our facilities are filled with people committed to providing kind, competent, compassionate care—and we’re always looking for new faces to join our team.
As part of the Generations Healthcare family, you will have the chance to make a difference in the lives of residents, family members, and your colleagues. Everyone—from CNAs, RNs, and LVNs to dietitians, bookkeepers, and custodians—contributes to the daily delivery of care to our patients. No job is too small, no role unimportant in achieving our mission.