Location & Contact Info
But there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand, even for basic activities of daily living like dressing, bathing, grooming, or taking medications. At Heritage Court Assisted Living, we recognize those needs and provide just the right amount of help to provide support while maintaining each resident’s independence.
- Access to PT, OT, and ST therapy services
- Special intercom and emergency call button for 24-hour assistance
- Group and individual activities, including fairs, museums, parks, and
- Individualized services plan to meet personal goals
- Delicious therapeutic meal plans and options, including seasonal menus
Both my parents were in their nursing facility for about three weeks, and they were very well attended by the nurses, the cleaning staff, the receptionist, and even their maintenance guy. Thank you, Natalie, for making my parents laugh with your humor!
The facility is located in a quiet neighborhood in Upland. The grounds are well-maintained, and the buildings are what you expect from something that was built in the ’80s but well kept.
My parents have now since moved to their assisted living area, and they are loving the food being served and the spacious room overlooking the mountains. There are also hardwood floors throughout the hallways.
I would highly recommend this place. They listen and care deeply like a second family.