Anberry Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Location & Contact Info
Anberry Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
About Anberry Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
At Anberry Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, we strive to center the care and services we provide around restoring the individual to their best health possible, driven by proven clinical intelligence provided by loving, caring hands. Our mission is to take care of the people who have entrusted their care to us. Our treatment philosophy creates an environment that includes animals, plants, and children because they stimulate and enhance the quality of life.
- Patient care is our top priority.
- We treat all with dignity and respect.
- We invest in employee growth and learning.
- We demonstrate and foster a positive team and family culture.
- We embrace and promote safety.
We provide long-term care to patients who display severe and persistent psychiatric impairment and whose adaptive functioning is moderately to severely impaired. These patients require 24-hour care.
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Psychiatric and psychological services
- Weekly psychiatric clinic
- Full-time psychologist and social worker
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Daily activities
- Community outings
- Adult education
- Religious services
- Pet therapy
- Substance-abuse recovery meetings
- Laboratory services
- Pharmacy services
- Behavioral team meetings
- Behavioral modification
- Psychotropic drug review
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Medicare, HMO, and private insurance accepted
- Private and semiprivate rooms
- Discharge planning and social service assistance
- Restorative nursing programs
- Activity and recreational therapy programs
- Registered dietitian
- Regular and special diets available
- Personal laundry service
- Religious services and programs
- Pharmacy consulting
- Electric beds
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy programs
- Intravenous therapy
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Physician, podiatrist, vision, and dental visits
- Audiology services
- Beauty and barber services
We utilize interdisciplinary clinical teams that include physicians, nurses, therapists, dietitians, social workers, and case managers to plan and deliver specialized programs of care. Our programs are designed to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each resident in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Subacute Care Services
This special unit offers our community a quality alternative to both short- and long-term subacute care for medically complex patients, including ventilator-dependent and trach patients, anoxia-related conditions, neuromuscular degenerative diseases, spinal cord injuries, brain tumors, COPD, and many others.
- Trach and ventilator care
- Dedicated respiratory therapist
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Wound care
Post-Acute Skilled Nursing Services
Our team works together with the doctors, patients, and family members to determine the optimal treatment plan for each situation.
- Administration of IV and IM medications, including antibiotics
- Central line monitoring and care
- Wound care (complex, surgical, and burns)
- Pain management
- Ostomy care (initiation of gastrostomy feeding, including home teachings)
- Short-term care (help patients who are recovering from surgery or acute and chronic illness achieve their maximum functional capacity in the shortest time possible)
Rest and relaxation are important to your total recovery. Studies suggest maintaining positive psychosocial well-being promotes the healing process. At Anberry Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, various activities are available to accommodate different hobbies, interests, and social needs. A calendar of daily activities with different themes and guests is provided to each guest to ensure you don’t miss out on the fun! Personalized and one-to-one activity plans are offered and tailored to you or your loved one’s needs.
Enjoy a fine-dining experience under the skylights in our dining room, where our team seats you with friends and serves your personalized meal. In our spacious dining room, you are greeted by tablecloths, upbeat music, and warm smiles. Make some new friends and enjoy our five-star service!
If room service sounds more enticing, make yourself comfortable as our staff sets up your meal tray and offers you a selection of refreshing beverages from our beverage cart. Our staff members pride themselves on remembering your favorite beverages and having them ready for you for each meal.
Special Treatment Program
Our Special Treatment Program strives to help individuals live healthy, satisfying, and hopeful lives despite limitations and/or continuing effects caused by mental illness. The recovery, wellness, and discovery approach involves collaborating with the resident to facilitate hope and empowerment, with the goals of counteracting internal and external “stigma,” improving self-esteem, encouraging resident self-management of their life and making their own choices, reintegrating the resident into their community as a contributing member, and achieving a satisfying and fulfilling life.
Our 58-bed secured special treatment unit offers skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in addition to on-site psychiatric and psychological services to help patients manage their mental illness diagnoses.
This facility is the best of the best. All the staff go the extra mile for all the residents. Nothing but smiling faces and loving hearts! Would totally recommend this facility to anyone needing skilled nursing services.
Angela S., ★★★★★ on Google
This place is amazing. My mom was in this place from June of 2019, after breaking her ankle, to March 1, 2020…She could not have been in a better place because there isn’t a better place, this place was the “Best”!! Mom never met a stranger, they were all her friends…I tell everyone I meet about the place, the best place they will ever find if they have to put their loved ones in a nursing facility. This place is AWESOME with the most AWESOME staff you’ll ever meet. I think the majority of the staff enjoyed her being there as well.
Kathy J., ★★★★★ on Google