Location & Contact Info
We are licensed by both the California State Department of Health and the federal government. As such, our staff provides 24-hour-a-day nursing care and supervision to our patients. These services include assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, grooming, transfers, ambulation, etc.), feeding or assistance with meals, giving of medications, treatments, etc. The level of services provided to an individual patient can vary greatly depending on that patient’s needs.
Licensed nursing staff members are on duty 24 hours a day and work with a team of trained nursing assistants in providing nursing care for our patients.
Benefits of Cardiac Rehab
- Postoperative return to functioning
- Return to work and better engage in daily activities
- Learn to make heart-healthy nutrition choices
- Reduce the risk of having another heart attack
Physical Therapy Benefits
- Balance and fall prevention training
- Postoperative return to function
- Therapeutic strength training
- Ambulation, mobility, and transfer training
Occupational Therapy Benefits
- Upper-body function training
- Self-care and dressing training
- Adaptive technique and equipment training
- Work-hardening program
Speech Therapy Benefits
- Improve speech and language abilities
- Improve swallowing ability
- Cognitive retraining
- Verbal and auditory processing assessment and therapy
Special Treatment Program
Our Special Treatment Program strives to help individuals live healthy, satisfying, and hopeful lives despite limitations and/or continuing effects caused by mental illness. The recovery, wellness, and discovery approach involves collaborating with the resident to facilitate hope and empowerment, with the goals of counteracting internal and external “stigma,” improving self-esteem, encouraging resident self-management of their life and making their own choices, reintegrating the resident into their community as a contributing member, and achieving a satisfying and fulfilling life.
Our 58-bed secured special treatment unit offers skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in addition to on-site psychiatric and psychological services to help patients manage their mental illness diagnoses.