Location & Contact Info
- Established facility with a long-term, experienced, 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- In-house physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Complex wound management
- Discharge management
- Social services
- Intravenous therapy
- Pharmacy counseling and medication management
- Laboratory testing X-ray
- Physician, podiatrist, vision, and dental visits
- Electric beds
- Cable TV for each bed
- Beauty and barber services
- Guest meals
- Hospice and respite care
At Pleasanton, we offer a variety of patient-centered activities for you to choose from. Whether you prefer individual activities in the comfort of your own room or choose to partake in our daily social group activities, our staff is here to help promote your well-being.
Some of your entertainment options include the following:
- Cable television services with individual television sets
- Complimentary individual telephone services
- Patient reading library with books on tape available
- Recreational garden activities
- Family-friendly, park-like grounds
- Wireless internet services with available bedside workstations
- Beautician services
Some of our activities include the following:
- Movie nights
- Casino games
- Religious services
- Musical events
- Resident council
- Family education night
- Pet therapy
- Arts and crafts
- Holiday-themed events
While many healthcare institutions hire outside catering companies, we are proud to produce all our meals independently and internally. Whether you’re enjoying our “Chef’s Special of the Day” or an item off of our “Select Menu,” our meals are freshly made.
We bake our own biscuits, rolls, muffins, and cornbread and use local bakeries to supply our fresh bread. Our desserts are prepared from scratch, and our meals are prime cuts roasted in our oven. Fresh soups are always prepared and slow-cooked on our stovetop.
We offer an abundance of fruits and vegetables, and extra servings are always available. Our menus offer the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of fruits and vegetables every day.
Our meal program is nutritionally balanced, and all nutrients and ingredients are approved by dietitians and meet the California State standards of wellness and nutrition. Residents may request additional servings if they desire.
At Pleasanton, residents have the option of tailoring their menus according to personal preference. We feature in-room, outdoor, therapeutic, and social dining experiences for our patients.